Permanent Professor of Procedural Law (Profesora Titular de Derecho Procesal) University of Salamanca. Spain
July 1999-Actually: Senior Permanent Professor of Procedural Law. University of Salamanca School of Law (Salamanca, Spain)
- Teaching and research in procedural law (both criminal and civil)
- Business or sector High Education
Octuber 1994-July 1999: Teacher Associated of Procedural Law. Department of Public Law of the University of Salamanca, with fill-time dedication.
Octuber 1989-Octuber 1995: Teacher Assistant of Procedural Law. Department of Public Law of the University of Salamanca, with full-time dedication.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1987-1993: Doctor of Law. Thesis title: The General Advice of the Judicial Power like responsible organ of the jurisdictional independence. University of Salamanca School of Law (Spain).
- Magna "Cum Laude"
1986-1987: School of Juridical Practice. University of Salamanca School of Law (Spain).
1980-1986: Master of Law. University of Salamanca School of Law (Spain)
Mother tongue(s): Spanish
- French: Listening (C1) Reading (C1) Spoken interaction (C1) Spoken production (C1) Writing (C1)
- Italian: Listening (C1) Reading (C1) Spoken interaction (C1) Spoken production (C1) Writing (C1)
- Teaching: University teaching at all levels (predoctoral and postdoctoral).
- Researching: papers, conferences and presentations presented at national and international conferences and publications.
ORGANISATIONAL /MANAGERIAL SKILLS
- Vice-Dean. University of Salamanca School of Law (2004-2012).
- Coordinator of the Master of "Spanish right for foreign jurists". University of Salamanca. School of Law (2010-2012)
- President of the Commission of squares of professorship. University of Salamanca School of Law (2008-2012)
- President of the Electoral Meeting. University of Salamanca School of Law (2003-2004)
- Assistant Director of Administration. Department of Administrative, Financier and Procedural Law. University of Salamanca School of Law (2000-2001)
- Competent with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Competent with Microsoft Office
STAYS OF TEACHING AND INVESTIGATION in: Université PARIS XI (Francia), 1994; Université PARIS II “PANTHEON-ASSAS” (Francia), 1994; Universitá di BOLOGNA (Italia), en 1995; Universidade de COIMBRA (Portugal), 1996; Université PARIS XI (Francia), en 1997; Libera Universitá Internazionale degli Studi Sociali –L.U.I.S.S.- di ROMA (Italia), 2002; Universitá LA SAPIENZA DI ROMA (Italia), 2007; Institute of Advanced Legal Studies-University of LONDON (Inglaterra), en 2008;Universidad Nacional de BOGOTÁ (Colombia), en 2010; Université PARIS II “PANTHEON-ASSAS” (Francia), en 2010; Universidad de ANTOFAGASTA (Chile), en 2012 …
- FIVE MONOGRAPHS (on the "Consejo General del Poder Judicial", on special processes, on the jurisdictional protection of the consumers …).
- MORE THAN FORTY DOCTRINAL ARTICLES in collective books and juridical national and international magazines (on the postulation, the Judicial Power and his independence, the provisional prision, violence of kind, suppliant commissions, preliminary formalities, consumption, judicial effective guardianship …)
It has given multitude of CONFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS in public and private Institutions: in diverse Bar associations and Attorneys, in Congresses of the United Nations, in the Institute of Studies of Latin America and Portugal and in other institutions, principally in Universities, in Spain and abroad: in COIMBRA (Portugal); in PARIS (France), in ROMA (Italy), in RIO DE JANEIRO-NITEROI (Brazil), in BRUXELLES (Belgium), in BOGOTA and in SANTA MARTA (Colombia), in BUENOS AIRES(Argentina), ANTOFAGASTA (Chile) …;